Sonic Electronix

Subwoofer Out Of Phase?

just go get a real "pro" and have them take care of it.

yah, let's go to Xtreme Audio which is the local shop that charges u fucking like $45 installs. one dude wanted to see why his cd player wasnt working, and they said it goes by the hour, he had to pay em like $100 just to find out that the wire was bad.

I do plan to go to the shop and see if they'll take a look at it for free though, because my friend is pretty busy most of the time. I also, never said he was "pro" just that he's a retired Competitor. + everyone makes mistakes live and learn. I'll letcha know tommorrow if the shop can find the problem and if their able to fix it i'll give em the money.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I sort of fucked up the 39 years lol. he's been doing it for 20+ years. I apologize on that. And yes, I will take it into the shop tommorrow and see if they can fix it/suggest. regardless last night when we took the + - wire and plugged it into his amp, at 38 hertz, volume only at 10 theese subs were fucking loud! I can't even imagine them working their full potential i'm gonna end up death at 30. But, I'm 100% sure their is no damage to the subs, I think it's just the wiring is fucked up we did it all ghetto, im just gonna get sum more wire I think that's the issue in my opinion.

good to hear u enjoyed reading about them zax, I've read about them 20 times or so and you can see videos of them on ROE. they are NUTS, and who gives a fuck bout Daily Driving? I bought them to COMPETE.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

but yours is a straight up pure spl sub. :P

well, are u talkin bout the video where tehy hit 153? thats an old video I think. go to mtx and look up these subs and their 160 minimum =P.

still think ur fi btl can do more than these subs?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Archived