n8ball2013 Posted January 16, 2011 Report Posted January 16, 2011 You can call me a hater. I was under the impression it was for a car since this is a car audio forum. I think its still a bad idea especially since an atv has a suck ass charging system. I know I wouldnt want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere praying to god that i can get it pushstarted. i wasn't calling you a hater and its called recoil start or pull start. I've researched it and found what loads you can pull of of it. and for my original question it didn't matter what it was going on because it would be the same thing no matter where it was going. Im well aware of other starting methods. I figured since this was 2011 now that the atv world may have finally caught up to civilization and done away with kick and pull starts altogether. I know I hated it more than anything when it was 10 degrees and I had to fucking pull start the thing. But anyways. What kind of atv you got? Post some pics up in the big boy toys section. I dont have the time for an atv now and there are a shitton of em out now. The 400ex's were the big boy on the block when I was a kid and now its the bitch. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
bass_stalker Posted January 16, 2011 Author Report Posted January 16, 2011 You can call me a hater. I was under the impression it was for a car since this is a car audio forum. I think its still a bad idea especially since an atv has a suck ass charging system. I know I wouldnt want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere praying to god that i can get it pushstarted. i wasn't calling you a hater and its called recoil start or pull start. I've researched it and found what loads you can pull of of it. and for my original question it didn't matter what it was going on because it would be the same thing no matter where it was going. Im well aware of other starting methods. I figured since this was 2011 now that the atv world may have finally caught up to civilization and done away with kick and pull starts altogether. I know I hated it more than anything when it was 10 degrees and I had to fucking pull start the thing. But anyways. What kind of atv you got? Post some pics up in the big boy toys section. I dont have the time for an atv now and there are a shitton of em out now. The 400ex's were the big boy on the block when I was a kid and now its the bitch. i have a 2000 honda rancher 350. 4x4. and let me check if i gotta go take a pic JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
bass_stalker Posted January 16, 2011 Author Report Posted January 16, 2011 this is a vid that has my four wheeler in it. it has an old setup i dont have anymore. JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.