Second Skin Audio

Audiopipe TXX-AP15's

creed9

I wouldn't say garbage...

If anyone was going to buy cheap gear I'd suggest the amp. I personally would never but it does close enough to rated to make it an ok budget amp for the price.

Butt Wenn is dead on, these do not get loud at all. They are ok, but if you're wanting any kind of daily use I'd go somewhere else. It would be sad to have those in a wall to do nothing.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

dirty power = garbage I don't care that it can do 3k with 10%thd I'd run an MA over it anyday

uhh dirty power? orly? i have oscoped 2 ap15001d's and they showed perfect sine waves. explain to me how that is dirty power. i have been beating my dc's every day full tilt and they havent blown, so audiopipe must be doing something right dont you think?

ok nut huggers this thread isn't about your stupid amps, he is asking about the subs get over it. no matter what you say it is not clean power and is not worth any more than they charge

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived