In search for SQ

Your looking for a small set up not necessarily an SQ one and there is nothing wrong with that. The overall music comeing from the stock system in your vehicle is probably more than adequate for you and for most people. Adding a Sub to any stock vehicle systems is one of the quickest and most inexpensive ways of enhancing your stereo system. I did not click on the links but it looks like a pre fab box, some RE 8's and a Kenwood amp. At the price point of $400 that is about what your going to get.

However, from the sounds of it bro seems like this is your first set-up. Whatever you decide to go with it will probably be a "just for now" set up. Those items you chose will get the job done. Only advice to you is to just do some basic research on the internet. If I am right and this is your first set up you may want a professional to install it for you.

its not necessarily my first set up ive had simpler ones like a ten or a 12 but i want more speakers for more sound but with good response n i belive these 8s are good for that i want to belive thats the case at least haha but yea i might go with 3 8s a custom box n a bigger amp ill post the amp to see what you guys think but so far thx for all the input

Blablabla story of embebass life...

Youre not searching at a sq system at all.

You just want some bass that sounds decent.

You havent said what youre front stage is, nor havent u planned on changing it..

Those subs are decent.

Maybe look at sundown audio sa8's or just 1 12 ;)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I think what you have there is a good start for a sq sub setup. I would still look into building your own box though. I'm gonna be doing a pure sq setup here soon myself with the Sundown X8's. Really you just have to look at the front stage and enclosure to get you on the track you want to be on

Pure SQ system and Sundown x8 dont mix.

X8 is supposed to be a high powered daily subwoofer that sounds decent..

Not a SQ sub at all.

You just want decent sounding loud bass. :)

I do agree that he needs to tell his front stage or what his plans are?.

The hifonics hfi line is crap, use atleast the brz line.

Edit: wennduweinst, dont bother writing it...

Edited by kirill007

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.