Sonic Electronix

I'd order the 5000k HID kit from ddmtuning. It's what I've got in my car, and there's a definite hint of blue in there....it's very white, but there's a hue of blue. It looks great, and it's very bright. As you know, the higher you go up in Kelvin, the less Lumens (brightness) output there is.

If you order the 5000k, get 35w..it will show blue more than the 55w kit will.

Edited by billy101

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

to the eye, the lower numbers are more visual- more brighter to the human eyes

What bulb numbers do you need? or do you need a whole kit?

I have bulbs alone if thats what you need mainly in 5k - 8k

Then I have some kits, just the more common styles

Besides just doing speakers, I decided to take on lighting as well

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Yeah 9006 is what I ordered most of, also 9005. I have a Denali too, so I bought the most that fit that GM headlight style just so i would have more to test with

I have white, and blue 6watt LEDs in 9005 and 9006

I have 6000k and 8000k 9006 and 9005 in 35w and 55watt

and I have a 9006 3 color HID kit that fades from 4000k 4800k 5800k with a dash mounted controller, slim ballasts, and they are German- Phillips for that model- That I have in 9005 9006 styles only

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Just remember, you can put any bulb on any ballast, no matter the wattage, so you can feel free to get whatever colors you want, and you can reuse the bulbs you already have if you don't like the color of the new ones.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

umm.. no, not mine

haha, sorry, I didn't even know what price range you were looking in

The LEDs are comparable to a lot of 55watt halogens though. Those are about $35pr

The Blue is VERY blue, like a pair of blue jeans, just basically ultra bright LED blue, then the white is bright crystal white

The 35 watt hids are $45

55 watt is $60

the 3 way kit is $129

BLUELEDopen-1.jpg

DSCN2988.jpg

DSCN2996.jpg

white vs blue leds inserted in the high beam location

DSCN2995.jpg

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg