SPL Gains!! Updates @page 30 (routing the port)

fecupe2001

Yes, they will work on every car, but, on different terms lol, i mean, for example, if i gain 0.4 dbs by folding down the sun visors, you might lose 0.4 dbs by doing it, if i lost 1 db by dampening the hatch you might gain a full db, like i said at the beggining of this topic, every application is different, you just have to try everything by yourself and keep notes about it.

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• 1 month later...

When your talking about folding the sun visors down are you talking about folding them down so that they are flush with the windshield? I wonder if taking them out completely would help?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Hello Mr. Dave, how are you Mr. dave? lol

In my explorer, no matter what box i´ve built, i always score better with the sun visors folded down VERTICALLY, if you past that point and start getting them closer to the windshield the score start dropping, i´ve never tried taking them out before, pretty sure it would drop the score on my applications, don´t know about other cars, but i actually might try this, not a bad idea at all, also gonna take out the rear view mirror and see what happens :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

In my explorer, no matter what box i´ve built, i always score better with the sun visors folded down VERTICALLY, if you past that point and start getting them closer to the windshield the score start dropping, i´ve never tried taking them out before, pretty sure it would drop the score on my applications, don´t know about other cars, but i actually might try this, not a bad idea at all, also gonna take out the rear view mirror and see what happens :)

Hahahahha well Hello mr. Javier hahahahha.

So you fold them down at a 90 degree angle from the roof? I will have to try it. Since we both have exploders we should have "similar" results.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Hahahahha well Hello mr. Javier hahahahha.

So you fold them down at a 90 degree angle from the roof? I will have to try it. Since we both have exploders we should have "similar" results.

haha yes, 90 degree angle from the roof, way easier to put it that way, i fucking hate english sometimes lol, anyways, i´ve built maybe 10-12 boxes for my explorer, and every application, 100% of the times i score better with the sun visors folded down 90 degrees angle from the roof, don´t know about yours tho

I cant wait to get a damn TL... There is a show the end of this month (2 weeks) I am gonna try some of the gains you listed. Like the seats forward, steering wheel up, and visors at a 90 degree angle from the roof :clapping: :clapping: I will let you know how it goes.

That song that we were talking about. I cant really hear a change so I don't think it made a difference. I forgot to ask you though. Did you put it on audacity, and if you did was it clean?

I cant wait to get a damn TL... There is a show the end of this month (2 weeks) I am gonna try some of the gains you listed. Like the seats forward, steering wheel up, and visors at a 90 degree angle from the roof :clapping: :clapping: I will let you know how it goes.

That song that we were talking about. I cant really hear a change so I don't think it made a difference. I forgot to ask you though. Did you put it on audacity, and if you did was it clean?

Yeah, having your own TL it´s the best man, specially for these kind of stupid things that can raise your score a lot, just remember, there´s nothing sure about these kind of gains, what gives me a full db might drop your score 2 dbs lol, i would definitely use the sun visors folded down tho.

About the song, yeah man i played it on audacity and it was clean, and you ain´t definitely gonna feel a difference since we are talking about 2 hz difference only, but if you peak at the frequency we talked about, you should have gained a couple of tenths on that 30 seconds round

Yeah, having your own TL it´s the best man, specially for these kind of stupid things that can raise your score a lot, just remember, there´s nothing sure about these kind of gains, what gives me a full db might drop your score 2 dbs lol, i would definitely use the sun visors folded down tho.

About the song, yeah man i played it on audacity and it was clean, and you ain´t definitely gonna feel a difference since we are talking about 2 hz difference only, but if you peak at the frequency we talked about, you should have gained a couple of tenths on that 30 seconds round

I thought I would notice something.. but I will run both versions and let you know what the scores are.

Archived