Second Skin Audio

box for a old kicker cvr 10?

i got this sub free from a friend and it is almost brand new. i cant find a year or date on it but im hoping someone around here would have a box design thatd work for it. its thrown in a cheap tiny sealed jeep tj prefab box. im wanting to make a decent vented, 4th order, or trans line box for it and use it as a back up sub. i normally have a spare sub and box laying around because im always swapping stuff around in my daily and i need a back up at times. my last backup sorta went up in smoke. never loan subs to a friend. anyway this is the sub

http://www.audioonlineoutlet.com/kicker04/03cvr102.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img691/8486/cimg3929d.jpg

if anyone has anything thatd work let me know please. thanks

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

Thats like an '02-'03 cvr, its oldddd...

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

better sub than the new one

1.5ft tuned to 35hz with 21'' of port

edit: read wrong size had to change specs

Edited by wenn_du_weinst

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

wow didnt know it was that old haha. he said he used it maybe 2 months put it in his parents spare storage room and forgot about it. his mom was cleaning stuff out and reminded him of it and he give it to me.

Edited by bmph8er

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

what do you guys say about a box thats 11 high 28 long 17 deep with a vent of 11x2x26 thatd tune it at 34.74 guessed at .25 sub displacement and 3/4 wood. 1.59 after displacements and 13.84 sq in per foot vent. figured sub and vent both on the face of the box. would anyone change anything? first time tryn to figure a box on this calculator. figured id best get 1 or 2 figured up before i figured my 3 18 wall going in my truck

2001 gmc seirra

1995 civic

1992 s10