Sonic Electronix

I will be buying a h3, I want to go 4 18s but Idk if it will fit in the cargo of the h3? If u have one can u Plz help me out,if it won't fit then I'll go 2 18s..I offer this person and he said let him think about it but if he says no on my offer, I'm still goIng to buy one, after my build on my altima.. I would buy a tahoe but I want to go something different than everybody else. Subs I'm run is SMD or Atmos audio

what is atmos audio.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Atmos audio is a new company that been out for a month or 2 and me and the owner talking bout me runing his subs..the sub I might be running if it test good and handle monster power will be called the "big boy" cause I'll be running 4500D sundown amps..he has the "exo" out now go to the his site www.atmosaudio.com it's still being fix with his new line but all the subs is on there wut he will have..I'll prolly be doing SMD subs cause the sub goin to take a year or longer for build and testing like the smd's did..go to YouTube and type in "atmos audio exo sub" and it be a vid on them..there very efficient with little power handle 2-3k rms each..

Edited by Brenton1

how did i know you had an in with the "guy" designing it. who's he using for a build house? wheres he getting his parts from. I'm just wondering what woofer it is with a new cone.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There was a pretty large thread on CACO about this company, but cant link to that given the site has been down for like a week

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

how did i know you had an in with the "guy" designing it. who's he using for a build house? wheres he getting his parts from. I'm just wondering what woofer it is with a new cone.

Were still talking but idk yet..were good friends and I'm the only one that knew a out these subs..the big boy as we talk should handle raw power but it still going threw testing and his other l subs are too..but the sub I want gonna take a while cause he doing the other subs first then "big boy" 4-7 cuft ea. He is trying to do a 18" sub with not much cuft such as his exo 18" all u need is 3 cuft and not much power cause it's so damn efficent..I can't answer them ?s til he done cause Im not the owner but i can give him a call and ask if I can give out that info about what build house he use..you will see on my YouTube when there out me go pick them up if everything goes well..I'll say this tho were exspecting 5k rms from the "Big Boy" sub

I was reading up on that 18 inch "exo" sub, apparently its a 300 watt sub with an old school basket and a tiny motor. Not bashing the company but I would probly do a lot of reasearch and talking to people that have actually used their stuff to see how they perform. I would like to know where they are being made as well.

Edited by Jbabycsx

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg