Sonic Electronix

3 cubes and an 18 huh? It better take 5kw in that because its going to as inefficient as a adhd 8 yr old in the classroom

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There was a pretty large thread on CACO about this company, but cant link to that given the site has been

down for like a week

Yes it has.like I said it is still being work on..I have pic of the subs on my CPU but now it mess up..his 8" subs are Hugh and handle 500-1k rms I'll be running those diff in my doors. They look like the w7 with a orange basket.. But not the a copy or the build house..If I get time I'll call him tomorrow and give u info. But will 418s fit in a H3 I seen the cargo but didn't have s measurein tape it look little

I was reading up on that 18 inch "exo" sub, apparently its a 300 watt sub with an old school basket and a tiny

motor. Not bashing the company but I would probly do a lot of reasearch and talking to people that have actually used their stuff to see how they perform. I would like to know where they are being made as well.

Hope u ment 3k rms cause my friend highsonbass has a 3k crescendo at 1ohm on it now and doing big numbers.go check him on on YouTube

I was reading up on that 18 inch "exo" sub, apparently its a 300 watt sub with an old school basket and a tiny

motor. Not bashing the company but I would probly do a lot of reasearch and talking to people that have actually used their stuff to see how they perform. I would like to know where they are being made as well.

Hope u ment 3k rms cause my friend highsonbass has a 3k crescendo at 1ohm on it now and doing big numbers.go check him on on YouTube

My mistake, the sub I was reading about is their Strato sub. Got the models mixed up. Have you tried out the Sundown 3k I sold you yet?

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

3 cubes and an 18 huh? It better take 5kw in that because its going to as inefficient as a adhd 8 yr old in the classroom

Lol.yea 3 cubes for 1 18 I didn't beleave it when we was talking but ya that all u need.. Cause he wants me to run 4 18s exo on 4 3k crescendo amps but the amps never came out and I went to sundown and I'm run 4 4500D amps or 2 If I can't fit 4 in the H3.. He just sent me a message the other day he gonna be doing amps too same as the sundown boards. He is rateing his subs just like DD are.

Lol.yea 3 cubes for 1 18 I didn't beleave it when we was talking but ya that all u need.. Cause he wants me to run 4 18s exo on 4 3k crescendo amps but the amps never came out and I went to sundown and I'm run 4 4500D amps or 2 If I can't fit 4 in the H3.. He just sent me a message the other day he gonna be doing amps too same as the sundown boards. He is rateing his subs just like DD are.

So he's copy catting?

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Make a long story short.I hook it up and my pioneer cd player RCA jack didn't work so I had to ship it back now I'm wanting on my new alpine HU.but I did use my buddy cd player I just ran the RCA to his car and I tell u what it was shaking the building beside him and he ran over and said turn it down ur shaking my shop and the window are rattling bad.and it was hitting so hard my damn 8ga. Came out my sub and 1 starting hitting.as we speak, I'm hooking 10ga inside the box to make it 1 ohm cause the 8ga. Is to big..I Love sundown.can't wait til my line driver and cd player come in.sens. 6V to my amp and 15.5 volts i was reading at idle

So he's copy catting?

Ohh the amps Noo he not copying sundown theres alot of companies useing the Same board from the same build house rd audio was and the d9 are a beast..theres no copying building amps just the boards are The same..