T3 T.2000 sub for bid on ebay

nCOMP1337

You could Have said, that speaker does not have a warranty whatsoever, there are no authorized T3 dealers besides " ect ect"... if you go to buy a used T3 product make sure to ask what date it was purchased and who it was purchased through... that way you can get an idea if it was before or after all the shinanagans happend with T3....

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

If someone buys this sub and knows how to use it they're showing off the T3 brand so other people he knows may want to buy one so they'll have to go to T3 or a dealer. So this guy can help T3 more than hurt them by showing off a well made product.

You could Have said, that speaker does not have a warranty whatsoever, there are no authorized T3 dealers besides " ect ect"... if you go to buy a used T3 product make sure to ask what date it was purchased and who it was purchased through... that way you can get an idea if it was before or after all the shinanagans happend with T3....

I'm with this guy ^ being more professional would help with sales.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I agree. If you are a rep for T3, the words "fucking us over" should never be said in a public forum. You are no different than a car salesman and should conduct yourself in a more professional manner. If I heard a salesman talking like that I would walk away in a heartbeat. If T3 already has a bad rep because of some BS that went down you should be encouraging sales not hindering them.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Wow! You really should try and sound a little more professional if your representing T3!

I agree with you. I've seen him to this time, and time again. I've been wanting to send him a friendly PM about it, but I didnt think it was my "spot" to tell him

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

If someone buys this sub and knows how to use it they're showing off the T3 brand so other people he knows may want to buy one so they'll have to go to T3 or a dealer. So this guy can help T3 more than hurt them by showing off a well made product.

If it was made while T3 was having problems it wasn't assembled correctly and used wrong parts... so it will hurt T3 by showing a product that is below standards....

Would you buy a sundown 3000 if it only did 1000w max and fried left and right...? Hell no!!

They want to make sure it was built right and built using correct glue/ & or parts!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived