Sonic Electronix

I'm curious...what does SPL have to do with stable voltage?

I personally get my electrical taken care of first. Like, I only have a rough IDEA of what I'm going to run when I set my electrical up, just me. Putting deals, rare finds, and great bargains aside, I don't understand how anyone can buy equipment without doing that first.

I would do a battery

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Whats your youtube osamio?

^^this

Whats your youtube osamio?

HA don't get excited. The video i have in revenue sharing is about my website for hacking with linux, it's in revenue sharing, so everytime that ONE video gets views, they put an ad on it, and i get a few cents. Everytime my adsense account reaches $100 i get a check :drink40:

If you still want to look the video is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCNgt_4WqoE

My channel with vids of my sound system too:

http://www.youtube.com/user/osamiax33o

Adsense screen shot: :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31353908&l=a758bd9158&id=1567395161

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

I'm curious...what does SPL have to do with stable voltage?

I personally get my electrical taken care of first. Like, I only have a rough IDEA of what I'm going to run when I set my electrical up, just me. Putting deals, rare finds, and great bargains aside, I don't understand how anyone can buy equipment without doing that first.

I would do a battery

An amp on 12 volts wont put out what an amp on 14 volts will, correct me if i'm wrong.

And I had a system, now i'm upgrading, BEFORE when i only had 400RMS subs, my 1700RMS amp was fine at half power on stock electrical... But now i got the money for my subs, i have one of them, and i realize that i may need to do the electrical if i'm going to run 1700 watts. thats all. If i was starting from the ground up, i too would get electrical done first.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

a month isnt that long its going to be that long or more for me to even start my build

That's unfortunate man. I'm saying a month cause i'm due for a youtube check. If i wasn't getting that. I have no clue when i'd be able to afford it, more than a month.. thats for sure.

dude hook me up with subscribers and views i need a partnership haha

Dude if i could get one i would. BIG difference between partnership and revenue sharing. The only reason i make money is cause i threw some content ont here that got a lot of views... like just one video. Steve and them get money on EVERY video. I seriously think someone could almost live off money like steve gets from youtube... probably over 10-15 grand a year. I make 600ish off 1 video, he has like, a shit load, and he has in the millions of views. i only have 150k.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Yes, you are correct for the most part...an amp will put out less power at 12 volts than it will at 14....now what does that have to do with a high SPL build? Is this not a basic truth used in almost ALL forms of custom car audio, not just SPL?

And yes...you are upgrading. But you still fail to see the logic. If I decided I would upgrade the system....I would still upgrade the electrical before I even bought a sub which can't even efficiently and properly see full use of the amp, which reminds me...what amp is this? CEA isn't all that truthfully.

Point being...why upgrade the gear when you don't have the means to properly use it anyways? The first thing I would upgrade would be the groundwork required for a setup. Not buy a sub, then debate between a battery and the second sub, just me. I still say work on your electrical.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yes, you are correct for the most part...an amp will put out less power at 12 volts than it will at 14....now what does that have to do with a high SPL build? Is this not a basic truth used in almost ALL forms of custom car audio, not just SPL?

And yes...you are upgrading. But you still fail to see the logic. If I decided I would upgrade the system....I would still upgrade the electrical before I even bought a sub which can't even efficiently and properly see full use of the amp, which reminds me...what amp is this? CEA isn't all that truthfully.

Point being...why upgrade the gear when you don't have the means to properly use it anyways? The first thing I would upgrade would be the groundwork required for a setup. Not buy a sub, then debate between a battery and the second sub, just me. I still say work on your electrical.

By SPL, i meant i'm not competing or anything. I mean, I am personally not concerned with 100% of the potential being used. I will sacrifice full power temporarily.

Also, I didn't buy the amp, it was gift, sort of.. but i didn't intentionally get the amp and sub before doing the electrical.

Oh and its a Soundstream DTR1700. I know it's putting out at least 1500. I'd be suprised if it DOESN'T reach 1700. And i don't know man any major name brand is CEA compliant, and they set the standard for the certifications and such as well. I trust that if the CEA rates it at 1700, it's 1700. (in ideal conditions of course, full power, good connections, large enough wire etc.. which i'm as close to as i can come without a battery...)

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!