How To Properly Fuse Amps and Rear Batteries

Did it Help  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Did this Guide Help You?

• Yes - Thanks :D
    • No - Still Confused :( (Post Why So I Can Help)
    • Didn't Need the Help (Already Know How)
    • I am stupid! Why am I here?

Luckily you shouldn't be lasting too much longer on here Because you are speculating too much and not having enough facts.

You are getting close to be cut off and there will be close to 50% already that want you gone.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I know you don't have 16 years worth of experience and I'm confident that you didn't have 2 pros that were highly experience from DB Drag racing training you. ([Jeff Sherrick and Eric Parsley] and Training I received from Auto Illusions of Newark,OH)

16 years of experience, and yet the maturity and intelligence of a 12 year old.

interesting.

still, I'm waiting for your explanation as to why you think an 80amp fuse at the amplifier provides more protection than an 80amp fuse at the battery.

I'm not going to argue with you but you said it did "nothing"

And it is doing something

its doing nothing to protect your car, audio gear, or power cable.

happy?

So when your amp blows, exspecialy if it is a slow burn. That means the amp will blow and the heat will be comming from the amp and will be building up the most heat from the amp and now that heat has to build up over a 17 foot distance of power wire to get to the fuse that has a 5 second burn up threshold that is all the way up front.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

happy?

So when your amp blows, exspecialy if it is a slow burn. That means the amp will blow and the heat will be comming from the amp and will be building up the most heat from the amp and now that heat has to build up over a 17 foot distance of power wire to get to the fuse that has a 5 second burn up threshold that is all the way up front.

was that meant to be sarcasm or what?

what are you even trying to say? lol

I know you don't have 16 years worth of experience and I'm confident that you didn't have 2 pros that were highly experience from DB Drag racing training you. ([Jeff Sherrick and Eric Parsley] and Training I received from Auto Illusions of Newark,OH)

16 years of experience, and yet the maturity and intelligence of a 12 year old.

interesting.

still, I'm waiting for your explanation as to why you think an 80amp fuse at the amplifier provides more protection than an 80amp fuse at the battery.

Because you dumb son of a bitch if an amp has built in fusing with blade fuses is going to pop as soon as there is any kind of electrical short were you big ANL fuse up front takes at least 5 second before it will blow up.

So if the fuses in the amp blow first then you now do'n't have to worry about any damages happening to the 17 foot of main power wire.

I keep forgetting that you are just a kid that has never had your hand in high end proffesional installation and if you say some of the shit that you have said on this forum in a job interview. Then they will laugh at you and tell you that you just don't get it and we don't have a place for you.

Did you look up my Almost 3000 post yet.

Any how I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you but if you are in central Ohio I will be more then happy to meet up with you because I litterly want to physically beat the fuck out of you. Yes I'm very serious and I don't talk shit so lets meat up.

Dude you are a Joke.

Terryswork001.png

Because you dumb son of a bitch if an amp has built in fusing with blade fuses is going to pop as soon as there is any kind of electrical short were you big ANL fuse up front takes at least 5 second before it will blow up.

So if the fuses in the amp blow first then you now do'n't have to worry about any damages happening to the 17 foot of main power wire.

I keep forgetting that you are just a kid that has never had your hand in high end proffesional installation and if you say some of the shit that you have said on this forum in a job interview. Then they will laugh at you and tell you that you just don't get it and we don't have a place for you.

Did you look up my Almost 3000 post yet.

Any how I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you but if you are in central Ohio I will be more then happy to meet up with you because I litterly want to physically beat the fuck out of you. Yes I'm very serious and I don't talk shit so lets meat up.

Dude you are a Joke.

an 80amp fuse is an 80amp fuse? it doesn't matter if its four 20amp fuses in parallel, or a single ANL 80amp fuse, its still an 80amp fuse, and will still handle twice its current for transients, and blow within a second in the event of a short circuit.

is this really your argument? lol. wow.

damage happening to the power cable? wtf mate? now you really must be taking the piss. The conductor area of the cable is like 10 times that of the fuse! and for some reason you think thats going to heat up before the fuse blows?

so basically, you've just demonstrated your utter stupidity, then threatened to bash me?

I retract me previous statement about your demonstrating the intelligence of a 12 year old, and wish to change that to a 10 year old.

thank you for your time.

edit: and your spelt "professional" incorrectly :pardon:

happy?

was that meant to be sarcasm or what?

what are you even trying to say? lol

That is no where near fucking sarcasm.

No you wanted another profesional explanation. This is all truth and fact and how it would work when an amp gets damaged.

This is text book stuff here. Now you are proving to all of us that you have almost NO idea of how electricity works.

If you can not comprehend this then honestly you really don't need to be part of this forum as you don't have any idea how electricity works or flows.

Dude I'm done with you. You have concentration issues and are struggling with reading and comprehending and when I try and give you a legit answer you can't handle it.

I'm done with you and if you weren't such a know it all. Exspecially when you are wrong. I just can't stand you because you seem to be a teenager and a wanna be.

I have given you about 4 reasons to add a fuse at the amps and your reading comprehension skills are worthless and I bet you are a teenager also.

Terryswork001.png

Yes because fuses do not blow with out heat. You just proved HOW FUCKING DUMB YOU ARE.

A fuse will not blow without heat.

If a fuse doesn't blow because of heat, then what the fuck makes a fuse blow?

Terryswork001.png

Archived