1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Happy birthday to you Thor :drinks: and congrats to you on your new position at DC Audio maybe we will see you at some of the meca and db drag show's here on the west coast

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Bill it was great to see you and Sam! You guys by far drove the longest and like myself drove through some straight nasty weather lol

What a cool ass cake! It had edible pictures of me at different events with my DefJ Teammates and the DC Audio logo in the middle! Jer,Jen and Tianna did 2 really cool collages of Me at different events throughout the yrs. :clapping:

They even had results from my Rookie score of a whopping 134.6 to my recents scores of 152.5+. lol The DJ was filling me with my Metal favorites and I was passing around the ol JD. Lee even brought out the beer pong table and sent Marcus straight to the porcelain God as well as a couple other places lol

Big Thanks Jer! You know I love ya like and Brother! I'm gonna miss ya Bro! 2011 TNESPL Finals Team DefJ Jer Judging For the North, Team DefJ Thor Judging for the South! I hope your ready bro cause I know theres some loud azz folks on the West Coast!

Started of the day testing with the ab 1100.1 found my reactive load of 1.01 with voltage at 11.6v 9500+ 4 consecutive burps. Threw in the SD 16k had Dave and Jer (they run sd in thier setups) setup the amp after I made sure we had a 1ohm nominal impedance. Start with volume 16(10 clicks below normal burp) 148+ subs make funny noise lol 4k clamped. We all check subs,wiring, ohm load etc... Alls good we do it again I start even lower 1 click at a time listening to the subs as I hear a flub noise for 1-2secs then it continues braaaaap just fine so I keep going 151.8 (second burp) clamped 7k+ both subs toasted. :nea: I pull them out and thiers straight burnt formers. Bumming for sure. Lucky me I got brought a spare pr of recones. I recone 1 sub before the party and put it in 10 degree weather this morning fire it up and sheyot the other is shot for sure. I recone that one in 35mins and got just over an hr and a half of drying time and I'm worried lol Showed a 149+ on some mid volume lil jon push that and figured that would be enough but nooooo Robs gotten soft yadayada so I turn it up to a 152 and gave demos there after lol

Congrats to Matt Rosenthal,winner of the DC level 5 raffle

i believe thats me... :woot: :woot: =@

now what to do with this beast HMM?...

thnx to defj for hosting the show & to rob & rusty for the raffle!

Edited by matt402

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg