Sonic Electronix

that is awesome :clapping:

reverse mount only?

Reverse and down firing only. :-(

looks like the magnet was too big to put it in right

yep, and too heavy, it's only glued onto the basket, and the basket is only plastic, next one will be bolted and use metal. :good:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Bass, I just seen this posted, and I feel like a complete ass forgetting to send you some spiders. My PM box is wiped out, so PM me your addy again, I will try this one more time

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

well now ik what im gona do with my old hifonics motors build a retarded 4" woofer thats deff wicked sick though

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Bass, I just seen this posted, and I feel like a complete ass forgetting to send you some spiders. My PM box is wiped out, so PM me your addy again, I will try this one more time

Haha, that's fine. I'm starting to gather parts for one that can actually be used in a t-line (as someone else said) so I might need some other stuff too, and possibly some ideas :-)

I'll PM you soonish with the plan for the next one.

well now ik what im gona do with my old hifonics motors build a retarded 4" woofer thats deff wicked sick though

Yep! Be sure to put up pics. Good luck with a 4" though, this was enough of a pain in the ass. Lol

nice baby sub

It's one big baby though, lol. Thanks!

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived