Memphis or Powerbass for new Components?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I go Memphis or Powberbass for my next Component speakers?

This is my fisrt build so far, in fact it was my first car, a 2004 40th Anniversary Edition convertible Mustang. 2 days after I had gotten the keys in my hand a buddy and myself replaced the whole system with Alpine type S coaxials, a Pioneer deck, Visonik 12" sub in a small box from a Jeep, and a Kenwood 600 watt amp. For about 8 months it was just enough for me while i was still in high school. Hell it was the loudest in the parking lot and that was good enough for me. Once I graduated i ment a guy who had just opened his own stereo shop, Kustom Akoustiks in Roseburg, Oregon. He then helped me get what i have now, 12" Powerbass L series sub in an custom small box made to mold into the trunk, a Sounstream Evolution 1500 watt monoblock amp, and a Rockford 1 farad cap. For a convertible it hit's hard enough for me to set off the alarms around my college, which makes me smile every time haha. Future mods would include new component speakers from either Memphis or Powerbass, along with a 600-1000 watt 4-channel to power them and round out the entire system.

21ctcnp.jpg

Edited by Perseus91

-{REED}-