Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yep. HAD 4 BTLs.

Now its time to stop messin around and get loud. :blink:

Touche. I wanna see whats in store next.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

  • 5 years later...
Posted

36 crossfire P1 12s and 9 1000d amps. I built this van in 2001 it would do 163s on the old ac meter but has had bad batteries for years. It just sits in storage now, still looks the same. Someone should buy it and bring it back to life.

Posted

For the amount of power it has it does really well. It plays just about anything. And sound really good doing it.

Posted

Doesn't even look like the subs are moving. I couldn't imagine what it would be like with ore power.

Vehicle: 1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5Front Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsRear Stage: Oxygen Audio O2 ComponentsSubs: 2 12" Obsidian V2 w/ Upgraded Black Aluminum SPL coilsBox: 5.94 Cubic Foot Tuned to 34 HZSub Amp: American Bass VFL150.1

Mids/Highs Amp: Rockford Fosgate 120.2

Head Unit: Kenwood KDC-X396Electrical: Single Run of American Bass 1/0, Single Run of American Bass 8 Gauge, Big 3 Upgrade

Build Loghttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161818-1999-toyota-4runner-sr5/

Posted

Doesn't even look like the subs are moving. I couldn't imagine what it would be like with ore power.

I think it's just the video cause the subs move fine in person.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3036 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...