i thought this topic was about people eating dogs! :ehh: LMAO

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

Bitches will eat there puppies poop until they are weened. FYI lol. I just watched it...Jack Russel/AppleHead Chihuahua mix. cute but the girls they throw can't have puppies cuz they might throw a Jack Russel dominant puppy that's to big for them to pass and it would kill the Jackahua. NE wayz....

Eating all the time is def from a nutrient deficiency or just instinct from not getting fed alot in the mill... or both.. and/or worms.. all of which are possible. I'd try a puppy food that is also high in fiber to keep him from overeating as much. Just slowly introduce and switch it out so the little shit factory don't get the runs from the sudden change. Then he'd have to lap it up like a spilt milkshake. :bull::pardon:

Def take it to the vet if not already to check for worms.. and like everyone else is saying keep his mouth wrapped around something other than food like toys and stuff. Also it's not mean to take the bowl away after he's ate the daily recommended amount. IDK other than what's already been said.

I bet he is cute though... why no pics of it?

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Nevermind the pineapple idea! Was in walmart and they got pills for your dog eating its own feces. Does same thing as pineapple for 3 bucks. The dog eating everything is just a dog think. The dog will eat and eat and eat if anything is in front of it. I have a 7 month american bulldog tht just started eating a little less but still eats every goddamn thing. Dogs don't have the feeling of being full. That's why vets recommend doing so many cups 2 times a day to have the dog get a feeding habit.

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"