IMG_7113.jpg

IMG_4923.jpg

trim panels

IMG_3588.jpg

blue suede

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_6858.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

thats all for today, hopin to finish this thing up by the weekend and get a couple vids in

Nice. I'm checking this out cause I"m looking at an Equinox for my daily driver. I have a couple of questions. When you had that side panel off to get to the sub, was there alot of room behind that panel? What I'm asking is, could you maybe do a pair of 8's in there, maybe 1.5cu ft enclosure? Fiberglass of course!

Second thing, I'm new to ported enclosures, but from what I've seen around here, won't the sub being right on top of the port like that cause unloading issues? Again, I don't know which is why I'm asking.

Looks good man, hope it works for ya!

it would be tricky if you want them both on the same side because of how the wheel well comes in there, i actually havent taken off the other side yet but i feel like if you have one on each side its possible. I would definitly recommend the equinox, tons of room, everyone compliments me on how spacious it is and how comfortable it is. also when i did my plans for the box i did not think that the port was going to go in as far as it does, whether or not it affects the unloading i dont know, but this little guy sounds absolutly amazing, ive always been about big woofers but this one is holding my interest..... for now

Thanks for the info. I like it, and actually I liked the terrain a little more, I prefer the squarer look over the roundish of the equinox, but the insides are almost identical. I do however, HATE the redish orange lights of the terrain. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ice blue lights on the equinox. I think two 8's, one on each side would be trick. Keep it up man! I love it!

• 4 months later...

Archived