Jump to content

Which Car Shouls I Go with


Recommended Posts

Posted

I personally would get the Tahoe since it seems like everybody has a Mustang

So you're saying not everybody has a Tahoe? Cause I'm almost sure there is about 10 times more Tahoes on here than stangs.

what kind of truck you have?

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

Posted

I personally would get the Tahoe since it seems like everybody has a Mustang

but a 2005 mustang ? :)

a mustang is a mustang IMO its still a ford it doesnt have a 5.0 and its pointless to put a system into it because you will want to go fast too much

True

Posted

I personally would get the Tahoe since it seems like everybody has a Mustang

So you're saying not everybody has a Tahoe? Cause I'm almost sure there is about 10 times more Tahoes on here than stangs.

what kind of truck you have?

i got a 95 Chevy Single cab on 20s

Posted

i have a 91 single cab nice im doing a blowthrough in mine with 8 SA-8s im just waiting for my tax return to start

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

i have a 91 single cab nice im doing a blowthrough in mine with 8 SA-8s im just waiting for my tax return to start

Haah i know bro ! i saw your post yesterday ( i think) I cant wait to see that guna be sick !

Posted

i have a 91 single cab nice im doing a blowthrough in mine with 8 SA-8s im just waiting for my tax return to start

Haah i know bro ! i saw your post yesterday ( i think) I cant wait to see that guna be sick !

originally i wanted to power them with 2 2500s but i might do 1 4500 .... then maybe a second later down the road :peepwall:

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7516 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...