Sonic Electronix

is this what it looks like? actually thats been posted on this site lol. is that yours?

maybe you can draw out what and where you want to put speakers on MSpaint.

IMG_20101103_115505.jpg

i would set up a good front stage and do a good midbass setup in the back. then maybe some 3" full range speakers in the back corners. that should give some nice ambience and keep left and right channel separation.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

That's one of my pictures before I put the baffle on the box it goes across whole back

show me pics of what it looks like now. you could do a pod on the floor behind the seats. some 6.5"s can be enough, 8" if you want to get crazy. 6x9"s could be used, might be harder to find a nice midbass set though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

You know a good 6.5 or 8 inch midbass woofers?? My amp does 50watts each channel 4 ohms 100 watts 2 ohm 200 bridged I am think that's what ill do is midbass behind seats,

Caqnt get pics now everything is out of car for sound deadner and finally rewireing battery in trunk all the wire I had was shitty 0 gauge that was actually smaller than my rockford 4gauge and only cca, I guess when you pay 15 dollars for a 25 ft spool lol

Thank you x99999999 for all your help it really means alot

Edited by michigancapri92

sure i know some. gimme a price range.

per set or for both? if its both... i wont be able to find anything.

this is running off a 4 channel? do you only have 2 channels available?

Edited by skittlesRgood

yes this is running off a 4chan amp and the front channeles are being used by the front speakers i only have the 2 rear channels open, if i was ton only get 2 8" midbass drivers i could prolly spend around 100 for each but the cheaper the better, i was going to get 2 8" midbass drivers that are around 100WRMS 4ohms and wire them in parallel bridged to the rears

also if i can get away with and if cheaper i would do 2x 6.5 midbass drivers but i think 8s would look cooler behind the seats.