DC Sound Lab

12"XL on 2k 140.x from the trunk

Finally got metered this weekend down at Techforce's shop. Did a 140.8 on the dash drivers door open at 32hz. Someone else has that video but here's a 140.4 @ 32hz peak. Thanks bigpimpin for the lows :)

And just for bullshit did a 151.7 in the port at 32hz as well for fun. Lol. Can't wait to get two of these on moar power this years. Thanks DC!

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

you really need to work on a song selection.

That track sucked the life out of me.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Lol. I did a bunch of songs. Like 5 or 8. My slowed down version of dueces is where I got the 140.8. It doesn't matter how long a note is or where the mic is or what door is open it does the same score consistently.

Edit: anything from 27-34hz is the best and peaks at 32-33 in the car. I don't compete so numbers are just for fun to me.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

No. Car doesn't like 40hz plus that much thankfully. Moves a shit ton if air and is very musical at doing it. I'm sure with a little work I could get another db or 2 with some deadener and adjustments but as soon as it gets warm here new subs and box is going in. This was just a winter build to get me by so I haven't tried changing the port for different tuning yet. I may before I rebuild though just to see

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

That's wasup if one XL can do that I hope I can do around that with both of mine. I can't wait to install mine. Good video tho!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

No. Car doesn't like 40hz plus that much thankfully. Moves a shit ton if air and is very musical at doing it. I'm sure with a little work I could get another db or 2 with some deadener and adjustments but as soon as it gets warm here new subs and box is going in. This was just a winter build to get me by so I haven't tried changing the port for different tuning yet. I may before I rebuild though just to see

Ahh i gotcha, i was just wondering because i might step up to 2k in the future on this sub, and was hoping for a 40 off of the 1200 im giving it now, but we'll see

1998 Ford Ranger 4x4 4.0

Pioneer 3200UB Head Unit

AQ1200D

AQ HDC3 18 Copper Coils

6 Cubes tuned to 35 Hz (Temporary)

Knu 1/0, 2/0 Welding

Treo SSX100.b

I had a audiopipe 1500d before this and atleast to the eat there wasn't much difference in sound. Never know til you meter but so far 2.3cubes and 28^inches of port makes this sub happy

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150