ok so around this time last year i stopped playing ps3, it was around the time when mw2 was the biggest thing. so i stopped playing for a couple of months & everything was all good. around april i decided to play some mw2 turned on my ps3 it said i needed an update so i did it. after that i go on to play but for some reason it wont let me play online... i turned off my ps3 then turned it back on then all of a sudden my ps3 wouldnt read the game so i took it out put it back in & nothing happened. after a few attempts it finally read it and i went on and played a game online then it froze, turned it off & on again and some error came out when i tried to play... my brother read some stuff online & thought the update maybe messed up the ps3 or something so he decided to format it. he did it but with no luck everything was still the same. well a couple of days ago i found my ps3 & decided to fix it cuz my warranty had expired back then & i certainly dont have warranty right now took it to some guy that fixes ps3 & he said it was the lens that i could just buy it & fix it myself that there was no point on paying him to do it haha my question was is there any way i can know that its just the lens that doesnt work? maybe its something else...

so this is what it does, it sometimes reads the discs & sometimes it doesnt & some error comes up i dont know exactly which one which i know would be helpful cuz each error has its own meaning haha but from what i remember it used to let me play beatles rockband & other games with no problem it was just mw2, gta & some other games that gave me problems... well now that i remember the beatles rockband actually was kind of buggy & laggy at times so yeah what could be the problem with it? oh & i have the 80gb model the one with the sd card slot in the front & all that good stuff...

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

I've been around consoles alot. Formatting my hard drive worked for me (freezing error, wouldn't go online or start up). There's no way for you to make sure the lens works, unless you have high-end equipment. I would say that it's 'broken', but see what else you get, answer-wise. Hopefully you'll get it fixed, used ones are still spendy.

I've been around consoles alot. Formatting my hard drive worked for me (freezing error, wouldn't go online or start up). There's no way for you to make sure the lens works, unless you have high-end equipment. I would say that it's 'broken', but see what else you get, answer-wise. Hopefully you'll get it fixed, used ones are still spendy.

yeah its 250 for used consoles might as well get a new one for 300 lol but i really like this version of the ps3 cuz it does everything!

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

Its been awhile since I messed with mine but theres a step process of restoring the ps3 much better than the regular formatting. You have to have the controller plugged into the ps3 with the charge cable and then you have to hold the power button down until you hear some beeps and this is the tricky part you have to do that several times until you get a formatting screen thats why you need controller plugged in.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

Archived