I'd LOVE to see the proof though. And I'd like to see that confrontation tween them two. "Hey honey. I decided to be a little bitch and go through your phone and, who is this person here?"

A relationship is supposed to be about trust. There should never be anything to hide

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

damn.. im sorry to hear it broskie.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Shes texting saying that she can't wait to see him again and that she's gonna file a divorce I found recent calls ,she gets home late and saying she's with her mom she doesn't want to be near me and she barely talks to me.....also saying that she loves him and she just admitted to it

fuck man thats all bad, im not going to get into telling you to do shit to her or its going to be okay because reality is its not nothing is easy especially marriage that involves cheating, before just divorcing ask her to take counseling with you, seeing a counselor will help make her spill all of her feelings out how you guys can change this marrige and do right

i wish the best of luck to you man that just really sucks

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Put everything in your name and give her das boot!

dude seriously? how old are you? come on now

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I'd LOVE to see the proof though. And I'd like to see that confrontation tween them two. "Hey honey. I decided to be a little bitch and go through your phone and, who is this person here?"

A relationship is supposed to be about trust. There should never be anything to hide

lol which is why i fucking hate facebook and cellphones anymore.. hell, they can be cheating while sitting right next to you half the time. i hate to be old school about it, but these damn cellular decices and faceyspace make it easier to get away with (for the first few times) and just tests people to do it. i cant stand a fucking cheater, which is why i will never do it, nor have done it. if im not happy with the person im with, i'll tell them that, and either work things out, or collect my things and move along. sorry if this sounds confumbled, but its 5am and i've been awake for almost 42 hours for no reason at all. lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Trusting someone and having nothing to hide is one thing. But going behind that someone's back to see if they're hiding anything is a sign that you dont trust.

As for that whole if there's proof then the non-cheater gets it all, I'm not 100% sure texts messages are viable evidence. Things is text messages can be taken out of contexted.

And I'm not trying to be insensitive about it because I close friend of mine is going through a divorce after her husband cheating on her many times with his ex wife (ex wife told her) and then just a month or so ago, she walked in on him and her best friend. Now, since she's left the house, I dont get to see her cause she moved like an hour away. And it was HER house... I'd love to see how much of the stuff she gets and how much we get to burn of what she gets.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

lol which is why i fucking hate facebook and cellphones anymore.. hell, they can be cheating while sitting right next to you half the time. i hate to be old school about it, but these damn cellular decices and faceyspace make it easier to get away with (for the first few times) and just tests people to do it. i cant stand a fucking cheater, which is why i will never do it, nor have done it. if im not happy with the person im with, i'll tell them that, and either work things out, or collect my things and move along. sorry if this sounds confumbled, but its 5am and i've been awake for almost 42 hours for no reason at all. lol

hahaha (its 5am and i've been awake for almost 42 hours for no reason at all)

haha i told you im tired, i read what i wrote 5 minutes ago and im wondering what the hell im talking about. lol

Archived