10" Rockford R1 Doors in a 300M

A little project we did for one of my installers, sounds great running of a PPI PCX2200, but we probably need to go with a big 4 channel and go active with the crossovers, the QSD216 passives are hurting with the power we're putting to them. Cheap and effective set up considering the tweets were $15 ea, and they SCREAM! Had to att. them -6db to smooth it out, they were way too bright at 0.

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

Very sexy door pods

Iam laughing about the Bullet tweets though, but if they work, they work

( just the logo on the back of them )

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Very sexy door pods

Iam laughing about the Bullet tweets though, but if they work, they work

( just the logo on the back of them )

Yeah, we were all joking about them because the magnet is almost as big as the one on the ten, and where the hell did they get 700 watts from? lol, but they seriously sound amazing, but then again, for as big as they are, they better be as least loud.