Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

So here is my question, do I need a signal processor or eq? I have been looking at the audio control line up and I don't know what is best for me or what I need. I am going with a 3 way active setup.

3d7304fe.jpg

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Posted

its pretty damn hard to find a 3way crossover for a 3way front stage. it needs a highpass, bandpass, and lowpass channel. the bandpass one is hard to find. most processors seem to be able to do that though.

price range?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

its pretty damn hard to find a 3way crossover for a 3way front stage. it needs a highpass, bandpass, and lowpass channel. the bandpass one is hard to find. most processors seem to be able to do that though.

price range?

No real price range, just looking for something that will best suit me and my setup. Although the best for less for the is always better lol.

3d7304fe.jpg

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 568 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...