Sonic Electronix

So whats the loudest or the best sounding system you guys have ever herd in person?

This is embarrassing compared to almost everyones system on here but the loudest ive ever heard was 4 Kicker L7 12's

pushed by 2 RF T2500s

You think that is bad? Try living where I live and the loudest you hear is your own system, which is an Alpine Type X 12" in a 2 cube box tuned to 32 hertz powered off of an Alpine PDX 1.1000 in my Tiburon. Although my next system that will be done in mid march will be much louder.....an IA warden 15" powered off a Sundown 4500D in a 4 cubic foot PWK box, the electrical once set up will be two XS D3100's, a D2400 up front,a Mechman 220 amp alternator, and 3 runs of Stinger HPM 1/0 gauge front to back.

I met a guy about 10 minutes away from me who goes by the username mhart here on SMD, he ran 2 DC XL 18's walled in his Civic off of two RF T4000's. I can't wait to hear over 150db! A basshead is dying here!!!

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

so far just mine. (traverse city isnt known for being "loud", mostly just kids with cheap alpine 12's or off brand shit)

the best sounding is my friends truck, 2 10" JL w6's sealed box with a g-max jl amp. with kicker components. great sound quality.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

So whats the loudest or the best sounding system you guys have ever herd in person?

This is embarrassing compared to almost everyones system on here but the loudest ive ever heard was 4 Kicker L7 12's

pushed by 2 RF T2500s

You think that is bad? Try living where I live and the loudest you hear is your own system, which is an Alpine Type X 12" in a 2 cube box tuned to 32 hertz powered off of an Alpine PDX 1.1000 in my Tiburon. Although my next system that will be done in mid march will be much louder.....an IA warden 15" powered off a Sundown 4500D in a 4 cubic foot PWK box, the electrical once set up will be two XS D3100's, a D2400 up front,a Mechman 220 amp alternator, and 3 runs of Stinger HPM 1/0 gauge front to back.

I met a guy about 10 minutes away from me who goes by the username mhart here on SMD, he ran 2 DC XL 18's walled in his Civic off of two RF T4000's. I can't wait to hear over 150db! A basshead is dying here!!!

That really sucks man. Were im at if you have a loud system you get jacked for it. People around here are figgering out how to disable alarm systems. 150Db thats intence let me know how it sounds when you get to hear it

so far just mine. (traverse city isnt known for being "loud", mostly just kids with cheap alpine 12's or off brand shit)

the best sounding is my friends truck, 2 10" JL w6's sealed box with a g-max jl amp. with kicker components. great sound quality.

Well hey its not always about being loud a SQ builds deserve just as much credit as Spl builds

Well hey its not always about being loud a SQ builds deserve just as much credit as Spl builds

agreed.

i love listening to sq systems but i will always have a loud one.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Mine :-)

4 TSNS 18's 29hz 4dr escalade...

that. sounds. awesome.

i wish i could hear that in person lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

Archived