Sonic Electronix

So whats the loudest or the best sounding system you guys have ever herd in person?

This is embarrassing compared to almost everyones system on here but the loudest ive ever heard was 4 Kicker L7 12's

pushed by 2 RF T2500s

You think that is bad? Try living where I live and the loudest you hear is your own system, which is an Alpine Type X 12" in a 2 cube box tuned to 32 hertz powered off of an Alpine PDX 1.1000 in my Tiburon. Although my next system that will be done in mid march will be much louder.....an IA warden 15" powered off a Sundown 4500D in a 4 cubic foot PWK box, the electrical once set up will be two XS D3100's, a D2400 up front,a Mechman 220 amp alternator, and 3 runs of Stinger HPM 1/0 gauge front to back.

I met a guy about 10 minutes away from me who goes by the username mhart here on SMD, he ran 2 DC XL 18's walled in his Civic off of two RF T4000's. I can't wait to hear over 150db! A basshead is dying here!!!

That really sucks man. Were im at if you have a loud system you get jacked for it. People around here are figgering out how to disable alarm systems. 150Db thats intence let me know how it sounds when you get to hear it

Damn dude that sucks, I don't think the "invention" of stealing or "jacking" has ever been discovered here in Central Pennsylvania. It's really a shame people are that desperate to steal something, the craziest thing that happens around here is maybe a murder every 5 or so years or maybe a drug bust every now and then......

I see people tinting the crap out of their vehicles here on SMD just to prevent people from checking out what they got! The only reason people tint around here is maybe just to look cool or something, haha.

Although you guys are subject to being "jacked" on a regular basis, you are rather fortunate you get to hear all these badass systems quite frequently. I'm thinking maybe a relocation is in order after college to feed my bass addiction??? Anyhow I'll definitely keep you updated on my quest for 150dB. Once I understand all the different sections of this forum I will definitely post a build log of the construction!

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

So whats the loudest or the best sounding system you guys have ever herd in person?

This is embarrassing compared to almost everyones system on here but the loudest ive ever heard was 4 Kicker L7 12's

pushed by 2 RF T2500s

You think that is bad? Try living where I live and the loudest you hear is your own system, which is an Alpine Type X 12" in a 2 cube box tuned to 32 hertz powered off of an Alpine PDX 1.1000 in my Tiburon. Although my next system that will be done in mid march will be much louder.....an IA warden 15" powered off a Sundown 4500D in a 4 cubic foot PWK box, the electrical once set up will be two XS D3100's, a D2400 up front,a Mechman 220 amp alternator, and 3 runs of Stinger HPM 1/0 gauge front to back.

I met a guy about 10 minutes away from me who goes by the username mhart here on SMD, he ran 2 DC XL 18's walled in his Civic off of two RF T4000's. I can't wait to hear over 150db! A basshead is dying here!!!

That really sucks man. Were im at if you have a loud system you get jacked for it. People around here are figgering out how to disable alarm systems. 150Db thats intence let me know how it sounds when you get to hear it

Damn dude that sucks, I don't think the "invention" of stealing or "jacking" has ever been discovered here in Central Pennsylvania. It's really a shame people are that desperate to steal something, the craziest thing that happens around here is maybe a murder every 5 or so years or maybe a drug bust every now and then......

I see people tinting the crap out of their vehicles here on SMD just to prevent people from checking out what they got! The only reason people tint around here is maybe just to look cool or something, haha.

Although you guys are subject to being "jacked" on a regular basis, you are rather fortunate you get to hear all these badass systems quite frequently. I'm thinking maybe a relocation is in order after college to feed my bass addiction??? Anyhow I'll definitely keep you updated on my quest for 150dB. Once I understand all the different sections of this forum I will definitely post a build log of the construction!

Dam man thats a very detailed reply i like it ! Its gotta be great to be from a low crime state. My city has a track record we have like the highest Crime/murder rate for like 6year period Im pretty sure i will corrected on that but its the baseline of this hecktic city

Mine :woot:

Care 2 share what your running ?

I think he's got 4 LVL5 18's on 2 SD16K's @ 18 (?) Volts

yeah he said he was getting like 44k out of those amps. in the thread he said he was switchin to level 6s... but then he said hes done so idk..

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

guy in my town has a yukon that looks almost exactly like steves tahoe. he has it walled off at the c pillar with i think 2 18s this time. its kinda hard to tell cuz his windows are so damn dark. its pretty fuckin loud though.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

The Rockford Soundlab van or whatever its called.

that sick that you were able to experience that

shitty video from my iPhone

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2FYN3SC7Pzs

Made me a fanatic for life! haha

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

yeah he said he was getting like 44k out of those amps. in the thread he said he was switchin to level 6s... but then he said hes done so idk..

So how do you get your hands on level 6s and do you know the run down on them compared to level 5s?

So how do you get your hands on level 6s and do you know the run down on them compared to level 5s?

6s are available to the public now, just call dc for info. The price of the is close to that of a small third world coutry though...

As to their lvl 5 predecessors, all I know is the sons a bitches weigh 50 pounds more at 120 pounds.

As for loudest system, 2 12" kenwoods on 300 watts. Think it was 165 deebeez. :sarcasm: :peepwall: ^.^

Archived