Sonic Electronix

Ok, so since ive got a job now! And still live at home (yeah i know) i have some cash that i can use on car stereo!

All the old equipment is sold, the ap12rd`s are as good as sold, and my 1500wRms amp is sold! All i have is my beloved Pioneer cd player. But its allso getting sold to my brother who need a new player in his bmw E36 325i Cab!

SO.

Ive been looking for a new car as well since i sold my old golf! And ive been lookin into a new one, but that is a whole other story!

The thing is, im buying some new stuff, and i was looking on giong for UsAmps amps, Resonant Engineering sub(s). Hertz Mids/Highs, Pioneer, Kenwood, Alpine CD player. Optima or Kinetik Bats.

And the list i have come up with is this:

Sub Amp: UsAmps XT 4000D

Mid/High Amp: UsAmp XT 800.4

Sub: RE SX15

Mids Highs: Hertz Energy 3-way ESK 163S.2

What do you think?

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

I was thinking 1 15" but ive been thinking about 2 10" allso! But cant make up my mind!

And i was hoping someone could share their opinions on what to build!

My budget is about 15.000,- NOK that is about 2600$.

I want something that can PUND but allso sound nice doing it!

Brands i have concidered: RE - Memphis - Rockford - Rainbow - UsAmps - Pioneer and Soundstream!

Ordering from Norway so 15K isnt that much as i can get twice the gear for the same ammount of cash ordering from U.S.A!

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

i would get at least one btl 18...

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

i would get at least one btl 18...

Ive talked to scott before when i considered 2 ssd`s! And the shipping was like 200$ alone! BUT the famous kindness and awsome support of scott didnt let me down, he thaught the shipping killed and whould have thrown in free options on the subs!

But again i whould have to buy a big ass amp for the BTL! And remember this is going to be a daily driver and possibly a little Golf mkll! So an 18" is out of the question really!

But how coo whould it be to be the ONLY one in norway with Fi :o

Any more suggestions fellas?

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

i think ur setup sounds pretty sweet. i have two SE's and i love it when someone asks me what i have in there..and i say just two 10s...and then their eyes light up and jaw drops a little...i would stick with what u listed..that sounds pretty damn solid to me. sweet, simple, and clean...it should sound good.

i likes me some audio stuff...

Ok a little update here!

The choice of amps and mids/highs is pritty much set! It will be UsAmps amplifiers and Hertz M/H.

But im constantly seccond guessing my choice of subs, ive started to think about going dual SE10 or SE12 insted of single SX15!

I dont know what whould be louder. The sub amp wil be the XT4000D regardless!

either way im going with a slot port box!

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

what kind of music do you listen to? I would say pick which ever you like best, personally, I would prefer the 15 as i like the way one of them sounds over 2 10's (gennerally speaking, it depends all around the build really)