Sonic Electronix

I mean everything looks fine but under the ground it doesn't look like it's sanded all that well, sand a area around that bolt a bit bigger than the ring terminal it self. Like the shop did, they sanded a nice portion of it.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I mean everything looks fine but under the ground it doesn't look like it's sanded all that well, sand a area around that bolt a bit bigger than the ring terminal it self. Like the shop did, they sanded a nice portion of it.

i sanded it all til it was all shiny around it and i still get a light dim of my dome lights with my headlights on but its not dark enough to see if my headlights dim bad. but i'll test that tonight

[

i tried putting a grommet in there and i just couldn't get it on to fit..so what would be the best alternative to a grommet and my car is a 2001 mitsubishi galant

is there anyway to check the voltage at your alternator or battery while playing music, preferably at a pretty high volume? That will at least give us an idea of where the power loss is coming from. If your alt stays up on voltage then we know it isn't that and there is probably just a bad connection somewhere. If that checks out ok...

Then make sure the voltage is ok just after your battery, possibly AFTER the fuse from the battery. If that is low, then you have a bad connection either at your fuse somewhere or at your battery, either from your alt or the amp's power wire.

Also, you are sure your battery is operating fully correct? What is the resting voltage of your battery?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Take a drive over to autozone and let them check your battery with a batt tester. If it has a bad cell, or has been killed/jump started too many times, it won't perform well or charge to full capacity... that's a major issue with non-deep cycle batteries. That is the other major thing to check. The wiring looks fine if your CERTAIN all your connections are strong.

**Edit

If you have an old battery, or the factory installed battery still, it might be time to replace it. It may not have mattered YET, but then adding the strain of the system really shows the batteries health.

OR

If you made mistakes along the way installing, like, not charging the cap properly, or letting the car die while working on it and jump starting it alot, then you probably damaged your battery. I've seen multiple people do this. It will lead to EXACTLY the symptoms you were describing.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!