Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey I recently just sold my re seX 15s and was wounder if the tc sounds lms-r's are any good.... i appreciate any advice thanks

Posted

i'd recommend them! ive personally ran kicker,rockford,JL,Re audio ETC... and there one of the cleanest sounding subs ive heard..and they play the lows like you wouldnt believe..

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 

475ah of yin long LTOs

Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order


Best Scores at events…

163.5@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest 

 

 

Posted

ive never had a tc sub but i hear nothing but great stuff about them with how great sounding they are

Same here. Only complaints I've heard are the price of the subs. They are a higher end sub but I've seen what they can do and I was impressed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...