stop sending me private messages asking how to make your gun full auto. i get this atleast 10 times a week. making your weapon full auto is a serious federal offense, and i will not tell you how to do it. if you want a full auto, buy a transferable class III.

that is all.

Edited by Hugh G. Rection

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

WoW people actually ask you those questions? they must be brainless and retarded to have their weapon fully-auto without the class III

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Bump fire!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

XD. i feel like spilling some beans on some mods that can be removable if you know what i mean. but thats something i keep to myself.

Edited by carlosg_313

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

Bump fire!

LoL, but with a handgun?

edit: oh shit, i forgot about the video with a guy bump firing the shit out of a beretta 92

Edited by carlosg_313

Bump fire!

LoL, but with a handgun?

edit: oh shit, i forgot about the video with a guy bump firing the shit out of a beretta 92

i cant help but think that gun was modded. its hard to bump fire a gun that has an 8lb trigger pull in single action, and 12lb in double action.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I have seen plenty of vids with people doing handguns. Don't know if they were modded or not. I was talking rifles tho.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Bump fire!

LoL, but with a handgun?

i cant help but think that gun was modded. its hard to bump fire a gun that has an 8lb trigger pull in single action, and 12lb in double action.

modded for having a hair trigger?......or not. but a "mod" are easier on rifles (m4 carbines...etc)

*cough* firing pin *cough*.

but i heard of a pin thats like $100+ that can be removable and not illegal. but dont know for sure about it. heard from people who attended a gun show that were showing it out. i just wish if it legit so i might scoop one up. but if its still illegal, forget that, got to exercise my trigger finger. lol

Edited by carlosg_313