Sonic Electronix

Ok heres what happened. I was selling a itunes card on eBay for 45 bucks. someone bought it and then someone who didn't pay for it asked if they could have the code now. I sent them the code and they never replied. 6 days later the real buyer says that the he hasn't received anything and he wants the code or a refund. I sent him the code to see if it works but it probably wont. If it doesn't work im forced to refund him and take negative feedback. As for this guy who i sent the code to, is there anything i can do to report him or make him pay? A message on ebay would be nice. PLZ HELP :((

mJzD9.png

Ok heres what happened. I was selling a itunes card on eBay for 45 bucks. someone bought it and then someone who didn't pay for it asked if they could have the code now. I sent them the code and they never replied. 6 days later the real buyer says that the he hasn't received anything and he wants the code or a refund. I sent him the code to see if it works but it probably wont. If it doesn't work im forced to refund him and take negative feedback. As for this guy who i sent the code to, is there anything i can do to report him or make him pay? A message on ebay would be nice. PLZ HELP :((

nerp, your fucked, your fault or say that you did give it to him and he just said he never recived anything

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

umm... why did you do that? and chances are, your mistake, so you'll have to deal with it

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

if you sent the code via email.. you have a copy of it forward the email to ebay to show proof of it.. take a picture of the front and back of the card...if you didn't send the code via email then you have no proof that you sent the code, he probably already used up the gift card to shop with it.. so yea you got bucked off the saddle there buddy

if you sent the code via email.. you have a copy of it forward the email to ebay to show proof of it.. take a picture of the front and back of the card...if you didn't send the code via email then you have no proof that you sent the code, he probably already used up the gift card to shop with it.. so yea you got bucked off the saddle there buddy

i did send a picture of the card the man that didnt pay for it. then i didnt send the guy that paid for it anything fuck. But yea i have pics of the card front and back then i emailed the back of the card to the fake guy.

mJzD9.png

fuck! i figured so, i hate scammers with a passion :(

Scammer? You sent the code to the wrong person lol

still a scam if you think about it lol

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

i did send a picture of the card the man that didnt pay for it. then i didnt send the guy that paid for it anything fuck. But yea i have pics of the card front and back then i emailed the back of the card to the fake guy.

lol this thread failed.. code was sent to wrong guy that didn't pay for it.. man if that was me, i would feel like a dumb fuckin idiot