Sonic Electronix

Which setup would bump harder?

i know this question is hard to answer because of all the different factors that need to be taken into account, but i would just like opinions on what you would believe to bump harder, by that i mean consider how loud it could be and how much air displacment it would do.

hope that makes sense as even to me it sounds badly worded.

well question applies to my choice of two setups i will do (one or the other not both!)

option 1. consists of two 15" Fusion NV subs in a 6 CUFT box tuned to roughly 33Hz, with a port size of Height= 6", Width= 10", length= 15". each sub will be on 700WRMS

option 2. consists of one 15" N2 BTL in a 5 CUFT box tuned to roughly 33Hz, with port size of Height= 5", Width=8", length=12". sub will be on 1800WRMS

(those are the designs i have at the moment but can change if you could suggest something better)

thanks for your feedback in advance

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

A pair is always gonna move more air than a single, if u plan to upgrade amps later, do the btl with like 4.5 cubes or a little less, same tuning and get more power to it.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

you need way more port..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived