Second Skin Audio

D.A.D. SUBWOOFER LINE

DeathByBass

Lol at how much this kid is talking shit i bet i could get a dad sub louder then a sa 8 your one of these people who wants to sit on a companys dick because you think they are the gods of the audio world just stfu or gtfo

i bet u couldnt get a dad 8 louder than a pyle 8 if u tried lol when i see another single 8 do 152 db i will stfu and when i see another 600 rms 12 do over a 150 i will stfu .show me a better 8 and 12 for the money u cant so how about you stfu son and go eat some dick

Lol I'm not gonna get in an argument online but the day I see 2 sa-15s with just 600rms each do 150s on the dash and 130s drive by in a full size suv with out a wall is the day I'll consider them. I've seen nightshades do it with 3000rms each. I'm debating on xl's or lvl5s with my sd5000

Lol I'm not gonna get in an argument online but the day I see 2 sa-15s with just 600rms each do 150s on the dash and 130s drive by in a full size suv with out a wall is the day I'll consider them. I've seen nightshades do it with 3000rms each. I'm debating on xl's or lvl5s with my sd5000

ive seen a single sa 12 do 150, and didnt ray just do 150s or close in his burban with just 2 12s, it wasnt sa, but im sure with proper install it could be possible

you seem to not be thinking about install at all and only thinking about power compared to what youve seen done

Archived