Ecco Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 So this summer, I'm planning on getting one or two subs installed in my truck. I don't have much room, and my budget will most likely be low, but I'm not sure what I'll need. When I get this installed (I'm gonna leave it to the pros), I want to make sure that I don't get taken for a ride. What will I need to have a proper system? Most likely (depends on who installs it) it'll have a prefab box, but that's as far as I know. Basically, I just want to have the proper information to make sure my truck doesn't get hurt and that my money is being optimized. Please help, I'll give more information if needed (and if I can). :/
Emoxihax Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 what's the limit? 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
fmedina Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 Just do some research on what headunit u want with the highest preamp output for better clarity signal to your amp. How much power you want to run and match the sub with the amp. Audioque is and really good brand that's reasonably priced. Check them out
Ecco Posted January 28, 2011 Author Report Posted January 28, 2011 what's the limit? I'm not sure, somewhere around $500. I'm planning on getting something simple. This IS a truck, after all. Not much space, and I don't need much right now. Just do some research on what headunit u want with the highest preamp output for better clarity signal to your amp. How much power you want to run and match the sub with the amp. Audioque is and really good brand that's reasonably priced. Check them out I'll give 'em a peek. Thanks.
keepinitloud Posted January 30, 2011 Report Posted January 30, 2011 you should just start by goin through all the shops in your area and get a quote and then post the quotes here for us to peruse and we can tell you if its a good deal or not from the shops you visit 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.