Guest 90accordman

but hey if you test it like without the flared side and then put the flared side on and test and you get a higher reading with the flared then it doesn matter wat it looks like cause its for spl.... sq you have to worry about the look of the box. i have actually seen it done with the flaring the one side of the inside of the box and it worked well.

ive seen it inside the box, i just dont see how there that one is its doing anything.  He added baffle airs going out the other side before it even sees his baffle

I know this sounds gay, but..

from all the boxes i've done, cardboard and a couple wood, they never got as low, or sounded as good as this box, on the stock deck!

it sounds pretty good..

and I know its small, but its just temporary until I can get the 2 12's, i wanna get my amp back today hopefully, and get it hooked up sometime this weekend if its not to cold.

That shit sounds good @45hz?? Damn I could only pick up a few lows tunned to 35hz :-[

but hey if you test it like without the flared side and then put the flared side on and test and you get a higher reading with the flared then it doesn matter wat it looks like cause its for spl.... sq you have to worry about the look of the box. i have actually seen it done with the flaring the one side of the inside of the box and it worked well.

ive seen it inside the box, i just dont see how there that one is its doing anything.  He added baffle airs going out the other side before it even sees his baffle

so i guess the only way we can really know is if he tested the box with the pipe on then test it without the pipe. under a  controlled setup tho. would be interesting!!!

Guest 90accordman

so i guess the only way we can really know is if he tested the box with the pipe on then test it without the pipe. under a  controlled setup tho. would be interesting!!!

On another forum i seen dude got a 146 in a similar box off 3k watts.  i meter higher then that on a single 12 atm off less power so imo its not really worth it

wow thats a dam good number for one 12 inch sub man. so wat your box look like?

what you mean man? the pics posted on the first page is mine, thats the one he used when he had his 1 12" but upgraded to 2 10s so gave me the box.

my buddys gonna come over tonight gonna stick his visonik v900xd to the 10" see what numbers we can put down!

mmmmm.. bass.RD Audio

wow thats a dam good number for one 12 inch sub man. so wat your box look like?

what you mean man? the pics posted on the first page is mine, thats the one he used when he had his 1 12" but upgraded to 2 10s so gave me the box.

my buddys gonna come over tonight gonna stick his visonik v900xd to the 10" see what numbers we can put down!

sorry i was talking to accordman... but i read his port wrong. well port your numbers you do hey.