Jump to content

Only a 3K build, but lots of fabrication!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I started on this 2 weeks ago, been working on it about 12 hours a day trying to hit my personal deadline(I've got 2 more cars waiting after this one). Nothing crazy on the equipment just 4 Rockford P3 15's, 2 Power 1500's, and 3 Punch 400-4's, & 6 pairs of T1652 6.5 coax's. There was 6 subs in there, but it sounded like complete ass, I think the ohms didn't work out right to get the most power out of those amps. This trucks getting a custom dash, door panels, and of course, sub enclosures & amp rack. With another person on this, it would probably be done, but with just me, its slo-mo because I can only sand on one thing at a time. Anyway, check it out, let me know what you think. I'm loading pics as you read this, got lots.

Oh yeah, I thought I should ad, anything you see that's still blue is getting wrapped in red, and there's completely new seats, 4 buckets to be exact, that are replacing the black/blue seats that are in there currently.

Posted

Looks good so far, why not port out the back?

probably because if space its better to have it facing forward than to have it back and be choked

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

Looks good so far, why not port out the back?

I've been on this hidden port thing lately, plus, there's not a whole lot of room on the backside facing the rear doors. I'm uploading more pics to photobucket right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2437 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...