doug118 Posted January 29, 2011 Report Posted January 29, 2011 I ordered some speakers Thursday morning at 1am. I recieved my confirmation email right away but never recieved another about a tracking number or that my items were shipped. I was going to call at the end of the business day today to see if they had been shipped but they show up at my door at noon today. I didn't even know FedEx shipped on weekends Super happy with parts-express right now especially for the deals they offer and the free 300 page catalog 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
EclipseChris Posted January 29, 2011 Report Posted January 29, 2011 Yeah man i love PE i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
dyeagain15 Posted January 29, 2011 Report Posted January 29, 2011 They are awesome when it comes to shipping. I ordered some stuff from them and like 2 days later was at my door. A+ for speed and service IMO My F-150 Build (So Far) 2 DC L3 10's Kenwood KDC-X794 (4) Selenium ST200 (Highs) (2) RE X8 (Mids) Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps Shuriken Batteries Knu Wiring My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.