fi bl 12 help

hi i want to buy a fi bl 12 maybe with the cooling and flat wind and i wanted to know if i could run it safely with my hifonics hfi 1500d and also the box is 2.8 cubes its all going in a 04 gto and also my headunit is a pioneer avh 3200 and it has this loudness setting should it be off or what should it be on and any help on setting the gain i think the headunit is 4v

Loudness makes the bass and highs louder at lower levels to compensate for road noise I believe. On some decks it clips, on others it doesn't. Mine doesn't.

About the amp, set the gains correctly with an o scope or if you dont have one use a dmm. The BL will handle all the clean power that amp puts out, so just make sure you set it up right and you'll be fine.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Loudness makes the bass and highs louder at lower levels to compensate for road noise I believe. On some decks it clips, on others it doesn't. Mine doesn't.

About the amp, set the gains correctly with an o scope or if you dont have one use a dmm. The BL will handle all the clean power that amp puts out, so just make sure you set it up right and you'll be fine.

do you think that i would need to get the 4 inch vc or the 3 inch is good im on a budget right now so i want to try to save some money lol

that hfi is only gonna put out like 800 rms if it's the new hfi line, they're pos....you don't really need any options on the bl if that's all the power it's gonna get.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

that hfi is only gonna put out like 800 rms if it's the new hfi line, they're pos....you don't really need any options on the bl if that's all the power it's gonna get.

Right, given he sets it up correctly. If not the options will just be prolonging the inevitable.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i know there overated but are you sure i thought it would put out atleast 1200 at 1 ohm

what's the fusing on it? because i thought it was 2x 40 amp ones, but i could be wrong

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

i know there overated but are you sure i thought it would put out atleast 1200 at 1 ohm

what's the fusing on it? because i thought it was 2x 40 amp ones, but i could be wrong

its 2x70 like the brutus one it actually looks exactly the same just with a different shell