Sonic Electronix

Midsize SUV's that are easy to get loud and are awd or 4wd

Non Walled loud mid size suv's tahoe size and smaller give me some thoughts ppl.Obviously anything can get loud, but You know what I mean blazers are loud explorers are loud what else are some loud suv's that get decent mileage

2009 Buick Lucerne CXL, Sundown SAZ-3000d,Sundown SAX 100.4,2 Shuriken SK-BT80 (80ah batts),Mechman Custom Alt (specs to be determined),Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine I61-2,T3 Audio t2000 (2 12s) , JVC KWHDR720 (doubledin headunit w/iPhone adapter) , SecondSkin Damplifier Pro/ Speaker Tweakers......Build in progress but I have all equipment and Enclosure is going to be around 5 net @ 35hz

Blazer's are pretty decent, jeep cherokee's, explorer's all i can think of at the moment.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Jeep

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I forgot to mention that anything blazer size is to small for me

2009 Buick Lucerne CXL, Sundown SAZ-3000d,Sundown SAX 100.4,2 Shuriken SK-BT80 (80ah batts),Mechman Custom Alt (specs to be determined),Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine I61-2,T3 Audio t2000 (2 12s) , JVC KWHDR720 (doubledin headunit w/iPhone adapter) , SecondSkin Damplifier Pro/ Speaker Tweakers......Build in progress but I have all equipment and Enclosure is going to be around 5 net @ 35hz

Non Walled loud mid size suv's tahoe size and smaller give me some thoughts ppl

Ford Escape

Chevy Jimmy

Honda CRV

bro gmc made the jimmy just saying chevy made the blazer

Ha my bad. Yeh, I had a bit of a brainfart right there. Course, Chevy, GMC, same dif. peepwall.gif

I used to drive a Ford Escape, and that thing was easy to get loud. But I upgraded to my beautiful truck.

blazer durango explorer

Can you fit 2 18s non walled in a durango still keeping the back seat?

Archived