Sonic Electronix

the wire can only handle so many amps

but if u do the big 3 u could just run more power ... like 2or3 power and not the ground cus the big 3 ground the chaz no

most ppl dont run the extra grounds back to the front, but if ur into this stuff serioulsy you do. its all about getting more cleaner power to your amps.

so if i got 2 batt in the back and i run 2+ and 2- from the front bat do i still have to run 2 more - from the chaz to the back 2 :popcorn:

when they say 2 runs, it can just be 1 run from the front batt to the back batt and 1 ran from the alt to the back batt...

or they both can be from the front batt to the back batt...

how i did it ill break it down

1 from front bat, to the back batt

4 from the alt, to 4 batts in the back

keep in mind i have a bussbar

then i have 3 grounds, 1 from the bat, and 2 from the alt, all going to the back batt

then i have the batts in the back, grounded in the back as well....

but i have a pretty big system, not your average every day system... not everyone needs multiple runs of 1/0 to their trunk/hatch area

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

but if u do the big 3 u could just run more power ... like 2or3 power and not the ground cus the big 3 ground the chaz no

most ppl dont run the extra grounds back to the front, but if ur into this stuff serioulsy you do. its all about getting more cleaner power to your amps.

so if i got 2 batt in the back and i run 2+ and 2- from the front bat do i still have to run 2 more - from the chaz to the back 2 :popcorn:

no, you dont have 2

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

no, you dont have 2

so every thing but the ground in the back no

big 3 mostly helps with voltage drop and is kinda a must for a ho alt

and with the multiple runs of power and ground wire is because 1/0 wire will only let at max around 300amp of current flow,and if u have amps that need around 500amps or so to run "efficiently" u will need less resistance thus more power runs

for these amp kits that say "up to 1800w max" is for amps that are raited at "1800w max" witch they dont acually do

like 4guage, i wouldn't try running more than a good 800wrms with it, 1/0 i have in my truck im only running 1000rms but can work with around 1500 to 2000 but with other electrical upgrades

but once u get big power like 4 or 6 3500w amps that pull around 300-400amps u will need the power wire to be sufficent to run it but with extra batteries u would need big 3 to help feed the power back to the batteries to feed ur amps

and with multi runs of power and ground helps get rid of that "how good of a ground is my chassis and what knot" because with grounding ur wires to chassis ur going threw welds and rivits and bolts and what knot that u dont acually know how well was put together so ur running the risk of insufficent grounding and this is why most people dont ground to sheet metal on a car like the floor and what knot due to this, thats why most people find a hole or make one and ground str8 to chassis to better the grounding but with a run of ground from front battery to back will take out the risk of not enough current flow and give u a better current signal and wont damage ur equitment

im going to run a ground from front to back once i get a lil cash rounded up

and most people dont know but a cars electrical system works backwards while running, the power comes out of neg side of battery and the alternator supplys it back threw pos terminal, thats why a good ground is a must, with a 1000w amp with 0guage power wire and a shit ground it would be like useing a 8guage wire for grounding if that helps

i tried to find a video of it on youtube but they must of taken it off or i dont know exact name for it

hope this helps :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

big 3 mostly helps with voltage drop and is kinda a must for a ho alt

and with the multiple runs of power and ground wire is because 1/0 wire will only let at max around 300amp of current flow,and if u have amps that need around 500amps or so to run "efficiently" u will need less resistance thus more power runs

for these amp kits that say "up to 1800w max" is for amps that are raited at "1800w max" witch they dont acually do

like 4guage, i wouldn't try running more than a good 800wrms with it, 1/0 i have in my truck im only running 1000rms but can work with around 1500 to 2000 but with other electrical upgrades

but once u get big power like 4 or 6 3500w amps that pull around 300-400amps u will need the power wire to be sufficent to run it but with extra batteries u would need big 3 to help feed the power back to the batteries to feed ur amps

and with multi runs of power and ground helps get rid of that "how good of a ground is my chassis and what knot" because with grounding ur wires to chassis ur going threw welds and rivits and bolts and what knot that u dont acually know how well was put together so ur running the risk of insufficent grounding and this is why most people dont ground to sheet metal on a car like the floor and what knot due to this, thats why most people find a hole or make one and ground str8 to chassis to better the grounding but with a run of ground from front battery to back will take out the risk of not enough current flow and give u a better current signal and wont damage ur equitment

im going to run a ground from front to back once i get a lil cash rounded up

and most people dont know but a cars electrical system works backwards while running, the power comes out of neg side of battery and the alternator supplys it back threw pos terminal, thats why a good ground is a must, with a 1000w amp with 0guage power wire and a shit ground it would be like useing a 8guage wire for grounding if that helps

i tried to find a video of it on youtube but they must of taken it off or i dont know exact name for it

hope this helps :)

THANK U

just look at power wire like a drinking straw. the bigger the straw more juice can be sucked without straining.

depending on how much juice (alt) you have to pull and how thirsty (amp draw in the rear) is going to determine how many runs to do.

THANK U TO :drinks: