Sonic Electronix

i ran 1 wire from the battery positive, and 1 from the negative, then 1 wire from the alt to each battery, so 5 total for power, and then 3 more grounds from the alt.. just to be on the safe side, then grounded the back 4 more times 1 per battery

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i ran 1 wire from the battery positive, and 1 from the negative, then 1 wire from the alt to each battery, so 5 total for power, and then 3 more grounds from the alt.. just to be on the safe side, then grounded the back 4 more times 1 per battery

Holy shit. Wow.

cus the smaller the wire the less power it will carry. u wanna go big on ur music u gotta have the rite shit dude lol. u cant expect a 300 amp alternator (or 3 or 4 like mr meade lol) or big batteries to push that kind of power through a singe power cable. the more and bigger the better

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

cus the smaller the wire the less power it will carry. u wanna go big on ur music u gotta have the rite shit dude lol. u cant expect a 300 amp alternator (or 3 or 4 like mr meade lol) or big batteries to push that kind of power through a singe power cable. the more and bigger the better

thank u ser gd answer :drinks:

the wire can only handle so many amps

but if u do the big 3 u could just run more power ... like 2or3 power and not the ground cus the big 3 ground the chaz no

most ppl dont run the extra grounds back to the front, but if ur into this stuff serioulsy you do. its all about getting more cleaner power to your amps.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Wait saying running 2 runs of pos and neg to 2 batteries Like.... BAT 1 to BAT 2 and then do it again? huh can i get a better explanation?

Never mind i think i got it figured out

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE