Carroot1 Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 id grab that aq2200d like its going out of style.
Jared420 Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 Haha I said nut huggers with every intention of becoming one, and carrot like I said before I still gotta decide if Im goin to sell my other amp if I do it will be posted on here 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Jared420 Posted February 3, 2011 Author Report Posted February 3, 2011 Hey does anyone know if DC sends you shipping confirmation or tracking number? They sent me the payment request on paypal monday afternoon and I paid right away just havent heard anything back yet, its only been 2 days but I was just wondering if they do give you tracking or anything? 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
iKidwell Posted February 3, 2011 Report Posted February 3, 2011 Hey does anyone know if DC sends you shipping confirmation or tracking number? They sent me the payment request on paypal monday afternoon and I paid right away just havent heard anything back yet, its only been 2 days but I was just wondering if they do give you tracking or anything? i got a tracking number, they've normally got other subs to build as well, for the dealers and such, so it might take a few days for rusty to get to yours c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Jared420 Posted February 3, 2011 Author Report Posted February 3, 2011 Alright cool, Just wondering I'm not one of those people who is like I paid for them yesterday and I havent heard back yet they should be shipped by now 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.