Jared420 Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 Hopefully Ill see why theres so many DC nuthuggers. Ordered my lvl 3 with lvl 4 parts today. 15's are sold and shipped may be putting my other aq2200 up for sale since ill only need one now. Hopefully these 10s sound good, Gonna keep them sealed for now and see how they do. Going for simplicity clean and sound quality instead of what I had, big ugly and lots of bass. Hopefully I will be impressed 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Amerrricuh Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 how much for the aq2200d? im interested. (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
Jared420 Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 I dont know yet I havent decided if I want to sell it for sure yet. Ill try to decide soon, when I do it will be posted in the for sale section 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Amerrricuh Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 ill be waiting (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
Jbabycsx Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 Sweet! My lvl 2 8 should be here tomorrow, and I am eyeballing some lvl 4 15's if a certain southeastern DC rep will text me 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
micah_jones Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 How many 10s did you get? I have a feeling you will be disappointed going from 4 15s ported to just a couple 10s sealed... Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around, Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...) FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice... SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back, dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....) I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.
Jared420 Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 2 10's, like i said Im downsizing, Id be an idiot if I expected anywhere near the same bass going from 4 15's on 4000+ watts to 2 10's on half the power, Like I said Looking for a clean setup that sounds good and clean. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
BanginOnABudget Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 isnt chode doing 150 on 2 dc 12"s? im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
JPagan Posted February 1, 2011 Report Posted February 1, 2011 isnt chode doing 150 on 2 dc 12"s? I think he's doing like mid 50s with 2 dc 18s.
Jared420 Posted February 1, 2011 Author Report Posted February 1, 2011 isnt chode doing 150 on 2 dc 12"s? I dont know I though chode had 15's or 18s either way, he has a nice setup and hes working with alot more space and power than I have. Not lookin to do 150 although that would be nice. 2012 silverado ext cab ltz 24" kmc rims AudioQue 2200 Pioneer AppRadio Alpine mrx f35 4 channel Bose mids and highs Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit Yellowtop+stock under hood 0 gauge Knu wire Big 3 4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring) 3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.