Sonic Electronix

also enclosure desin needs to be understood a little more i feel on your part....every 40hz box does not have the same f3 you can have a 40 hz box that has a f3 down at 28 or you could have one thats at 38. so in some cases even tuning at 40 its going to play lows very well.

how is a demo any worse than a bassrace run at 160db's? seams to me that no matter what your doing at the time having it turned way up is going to do the same thing no matter what

How many people bassrace with 99z's?

I haven't seen any, but I don't look for it.

People always pick my post to pieces, and don't read my point. Even when I repeat myself 10 times.

And since you asked that question I'll answer it with the same thing I've said 5 times.

Yes, you can do it, but that's not what it is designed for. Period. That's my point. I even gave a analogy...

also enclosure desin needs to be understood a little more i feel on your part....every 40hz box does not have the same f3 you can have a 40 hz box that has a f3 down at 28 or you could have one thats at 38. so in some cases even tuning at 40 its going to play lows very well.

I said in most cases. I've seen installs, box tuned to 40hz, and car peaked at 32hz. And tuning at 40hz, was the loudest, at the peak and overall the whole band.

where a car peaks has nothing to do with the f3 of a box.

anyhow my point is a dd sub is no worse at playing anything as any of the other subs in the same caliber.

btl-9500 same uses really

ans so on and so on all through the lines