Sonic Electronix

they play music fine, people on smd bitch about 600 dollar subs, so of course you dont hear about 4 grand subwoofers

I'm assuming you know what you're talking about, because I've never first hand ever seen a z, but I thought the fs was just way too high for that sub to be getting low..if I'm off on that please feel free to correct me

None of the DD sub's will get low. Lol.

I got my Flame suit on.

I'm just joking. But they use to say tune all their subs to 40hz, and last time I checked, that wasn't what I called "lowend". I loved 28-32hz, and tuning to 40hz in most cases will not shine in that area.

so? the fs is 34hz on the 9500 12'' that is damn low for a spl sub. the 95z is even lower. then I could go to the 2500 or 1500 which is in the 20's people have no idea how low they actually play because they have never used one

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

and the 99z will do fine daily and will take a ton of power daily to. I have seen it alot

They won't explode if you play music on them, sure.

But is that what their designed to do,no.

I'm sure all that heat from the coil can't be good right directly beside neo, which loses strength at 150degrees. And I mean directly beside a coil that could heat upto 500 degrees.

Makes real sense.

and the 99z will do fine daily and will take a ton of power daily to. I have seen it alot

They won't explode if you play music on them, sure.

But is that what their designed to do,no.

I'm sure all that heat from the coil can't be good right directly beside neo, which loses strength at 150degrees. And I mean directly beside a coil that could heat upto 500 degrees.

Makes real sense.

I think I'll take soundpressure's word over yours when it comes to dd stuff sorry

oh and 150 degrees Celsius not Fahrenheit, big difference there

Edited by wenn_du_weinst

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.