iKidwell Posted June 13, 2011 Author Report Posted June 13, 2011 Nice! How dark is the tint? 20 on the front windows, 5% everywhere else, forgot about the window strip til i got the car back home..gonna get that done this week, probably wednesday. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
iKidwell Posted June 15, 2011 Author Report Posted June 15, 2011 Just ordered a new HU, Kenwood kdc-x395 should be here in a couple days and i'll get it installed..should be a huge improvement from the kdc-mp145 i've got now.. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
iKidwell Posted June 17, 2011 Author Report Posted June 17, 2011 my build gets no love anyways, HU installed today, didn't really have to do anything, the wiring from my old kenwood worked on this one as well, so it was pretty much just a swap and plug in a pin connector. i like it a lot better than the other one already. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
bre2ts Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 Looks good... Just not a fan of kenwood hu Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
hdorre Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 That Kenwood looks really sleek and luxurious imo. I don't know anything about it though lol.. is it an Excelon? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
dcofer Posted June 17, 2011 Report Posted June 17, 2011 Nice clean build, tough def gotta cover the box with something other then what looks like primer. Other the nthat it looks like its gonna sound good. That looks like the newer version of my head unit which I personally think is an awesome hu for the price and I love having the usb and 3.5mm on the front ( no need to run and hide adapters) Plus I personally hate flip down decks (more chances to break stuff)
iKidwell Posted June 18, 2011 Author Report Posted June 18, 2011 That Kenwood looks really sleek and luxurious imo. I don't know anything about it though lol.. is it an Excelon? Yeah, it's the x395, I like it a lot so far, and it doesn't clip til full volume, which is a plus for me, gotta get some new speakers, probably gonna try some of the o2 speakers that techforce carries now c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
iKidwell Posted June 18, 2011 Author Report Posted June 18, 2011 Nice clean build, tough def gotta cover the box with something other then what looks like primer. Other the nthat it looks like its gonna sound good. That looks like the newer version of my head unit which I personally think is an awesome hu for the price and I love having the usb and 3.5mm on the front ( no need to run and hide adapters) Plus I personally hate flip down decks (more chances to break stuff) Yeah, I'm definitely gonna cover the box here probably this upcoming Monday, as long as I get about $50 in tips on Saturday/ Sunday I'm gonna try and find somethin not many people do c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
hdorre Posted June 18, 2011 Report Posted June 18, 2011 Are you serious about hte clipping? Thats really good! I was briefly looking into those speakers. He's a funny and cool guy, so I wanna help support him. Ya know? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
iKidwell Posted June 18, 2011 Author Report Posted June 18, 2011 Yeah, its clean at 34/35..and yeah, I'd like to help out Rick as well, plus I'm on team DBs lol c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.