I would like to get a job @ this shop!!!

Well guys I called the shop today and they said that I need to come up ther and talk about the job. So I did and then the manager which is a lady said they were really busy and wanted to know if I could work? So I had my tool bag but really didn't have all the things I really needed and I worked from 2:00 to 7:00 and made 40 bucks that aint bad. So I got a job and I installed two sets of door speakers in two different cars. I might work today to cause where I live it is 2:00 am and she said she might need me from 11:00 to 6:30. Wish me all of luck at my first job at a Car Audio shop.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Well guys I called the shop today and they said that I need to come up ther and talk about the job. So I did and then the manager which is a lady said they were really busy and wanted to know if I could work? So I had my tool bag but really didn't have all the things I really needed and I worked from 2:00 to 7:00 and made 40 bucks that aint bad. So I got a job and I installed two sets of door speakers in two different cars. I might work today to cause where I live it is 2:00 am and she said she might need me from 11:00 to 6:30. Wish me all of luck at my first job at a Car Audio shop.

do they pay cash? or is it an actual check with taxes taken out and all them goodies?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

you suck....I need to show off my system at a shop lol

its not about showing off your system..its about having knowledge of what your doing. anyone can PAY someone to have a nice system installed and show it off but not know the difference from a subwoofer and a tweeter.

now show them what you know and what youve installed and that may impress them. the reason i was hired because they "knew i knew my shit" as they said haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Guest Nismofreak
its not about showing off your system..its about having knowledge of what your doing. anyone can PAY someone to have a nice system installed and show it off but not know the difference from a subwoofer and a tweeter.

now show them what you know and what youve installed and that may impress them. the reason i was hired because they "knew i knew my shit" as they said haha

well I went to best buy like this week and asked for a job and how to get one....so I talked to travis the main installer and he is like you got a system and I said yes....So I took him to my car and blasted my system...he was so impressed with my system he said....I just need to come in for a interview.....but I need to get a call which I still didn't..... :angry: ....but anyways good luck whiteboiaudio

o yah one thing sucks....you need to be 18 and I am 16 I said so he said he will try to do something to get me this job....lets keep our fingers crossed...lol..

Edited by Nismofreak

do they pay cash? or is it an actual check with taxes taken out and all them goodies?

She payed me cash money

awesome man, hope it works out for you, you already make awesome looking boxes, really nice straight cuts :)

Thanks mane Yea I like to build boxes more then anything.

well I went to best buy like this week and asked for a job and how to get one....so I talked to travis the main installer and he is like you got a system and I said yes....So I took him to my car and blasted my system...he was so impressed with my system he said....I just need to come in for a interview.....but I need to get a call which I still didn't..... :angry: ....but anyways good luck whiteboiaudio

o yah one thing sucks....you need to be 18 and I am 16 I said so he said he will try to do something to get me this job....lets keep our fingers crossed...lol..

Thanks for the good Luck.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

so technically, your not an official employee because they dont have you in the books, your more less, side help?

Well they were just testing me out but I go get a application on friday to work on fridays, saturdays, sundays. Maybe some days during the week if they are busy.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"