Second Skin Audio

sonic soundlabs

fmedina

Hating? Bahahaha.

How am I hating on idiots that list every little detail that's made here? Yet the main part of the sub isn't. They aren't anymore special than the rest of the manupackers.

They have no real cooling. 12 spoke cooling vents and also holes in the former and bottom of cone, isn't going to work "great".

There is nothing to brag about. Companies has been using those methods for years.

Direct quote from the site.

Drilling a hole in through the T-Yoke to make a “Vented” T-Yoke only allows the subwoofer to move pressure that builds up under the dust cap that can cause the moving mass of the subwoofer to slow down and this can result in overheating, clipped single, and lower the efficiency of the driver.

So, a vented pole now causes a clipped signal?

Bahahahahaha.

Zomg. I can't stop laughing.

What a bunch of fucking idiots of a company.

Listing motor bolts as Made in the USA, cause the they really don't have a USA made sub.

Now talking shit about vented poles, that causes clipped signals.

Bahahaha.

FAIL.

Technically it could if you tuned your amp with the subsonic filter on then turned it off later. Sub-sonics will cause more excursion which will cause impedence rise/dip in excess of what you tuned for in the beginning.

Anyways, what they say about the pole piece vent causing less cooling is a possibility depending on a few things. They are 100% correct about it reducing motor power though.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Drilling a hole in through the T-Yoke to make a “Vented” T-Yoke only allows the subwoofer to move pressure that builds up under the dust cap that can cause the moving mass of the subwoofer to slow down and this can result in overheating, clipped single, and lower the efficiency of the driver.

Bahahahahaha.

Listing motor bolts as Made in the USA, cause the they really don't have a USA made sub.

Bahahaha.

FAIL.

Technically it could if you tuned your amp with the subsonic filter on then turned it off later. Sub-sonics will cause more excursion which will cause impedence rise/dip in excess of what you tuned for in the beginning.

Anyways, what they say about the pole piece vent causing less cooling is a possibility depending on a few things. They are 100% correct about it reducing motor power though.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bahahahahaha.

Bahahaha.

FAIL.

uhhh that doesn't have anything to do with a vented pole causing clipped signals.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Just watched this video and from the video it looks like they cleaned up the motors and they look pretty beastly.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

Rofl.

I'm just having a good laugh at this company.

They don't even have real packaging material.

I bet this is ran out of a single wide trailer in the woods.

Where they use there USA glue and USA motor bolts.

Sure, the sub has a triple stack motor structure. Nothing special. Everybody and there brother has used this.

Another company playing out the same ole shit.

DD used those cones back in the day also.

Archived