did fosgate rip HAT off?

korey_hofer

Those HAT components look great anyone know what kind of prices they go for???

If the price isnt tremendous(less than around 650 or so) for the standard Legatia or maybe even the Special Edition, I may replace my Rainbows with em

lets just say not cheap at all, I havn't gotten pricing answered yet I know it's not cheap though

It seems the special edition ranges from 450 a pair or the 3" drivers up to about 750 for the 7" driver, not including tweets or crossover, and those prices are retail. So it wont be cheap, I will probably just keep a look out on DIYMA for a set to go up or save up more.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/93845-legatia-special-edition-pre-release-sale.html

That's crazy pricing... I don't care how good they claim. I can't see myself paying that.

I wish AP would of ripped the mids too then. Sold em for 50 a pair. That would really piss HAT off.

Actually no I don't, that's mean. And I would hate it done to me.

audiopipe stole the design and tried to replicate it with garbage parts like they use on everything else. the HAT should have no problem raping them

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Those HAT components look great anyone know what kind of prices they go for???

If the price isnt tremendous(less than around 650 or so) for the standard Legatia or maybe even the Special Edition, I may replace my Rainbows with em

lets just say not cheap at all, I havn't gotten pricing answered yet I know it's not cheap though

It seems the special edition ranges from 450 a pair or the 3" drivers up to about 750 for the 7" driver, not including tweets or crossover, and those prices are retail. So it wont be cheap, I will probably just keep a look out on DIYMA for a set to go up or save up more.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/93845-legatia-special-edition-pre-release-sale.html

That's crazy pricing... I don't care how good they claim. I can't see myself paying that.

I wish AP would of ripped the mids too then. Sold em for 50 a pair. That would really piss HAT off.

Actually no I don't, that's mean. And I would hate it done to me.

Still not as much as Rainbows 3 way set that costs 10k, though there is still one line higher than the Legatia SE's.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

that lotus group is nuts. they do have some cool lookin' things though

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived